Midnight Paloma Gua Sha Face + Body Tool
The Rose Quartz Gua Sha tool works to move lymphatic fluid and flush out toxins by breaking down hardness in facial muscles helping to increase blood flow.
Series: Skin Tools
Benefit: Lymphatic Drainage
This Traditional Chinese Medicinal skincare tool reduces puffiness and adds energy. Apply our Face Oil and follow our one-minute massage, helping skin to feel lifted and brighter.
Pro Tip! Keep it in the fridge for a cooling effect. Use along the neck and down the shoulders for muscle release
Made of rose quartz crystal aka the stone of love. Perfect for self-care, it has calming properties and aids meditation + inner relaxation
Tool Care: We recommend wiping your Gua Sha with a damp cloth after use
- Boost Lymphatic Drainage
- Release Muscle Tension
- Reduces Puffiness
Skin Type: All
How Often: Every night
- Step 1 - Start with forehead. Glide tool in upward motion from the eyebrows to hairline.
- Step 2 - Next move to cheeks & glide in an outward motion from nose to ear.
- Step 3 - Move to the under-eye area with light pressure glide from the inner corner under brow towards the temple. Repeat.
- Step 4 - Lastly, take tool on the jawline from the chin and glide up to the ear. Gently massage the tool at the end to help release any jaw tension.
- These tools are made of Rose Quartz Crystal and therefore are delicate. Please be careful when using, they can break if mishandled or dropped!