The Commonfolk Collective Mom Candle
Let the delicious aroma of the Dictionary Meaning Candle - Mom - Hudson Valley by The Commonfolk Collective embrace you with scents of fresh produce from the valley. A fresh blend of cucumbers, mint & ginger with a twist of lemongrass and persian lime.
- Top Notes: cucumber, mint leaf, lime zest, lemon Peel
- Middle Notes: ginger root, jasmine, lemongrass
- Base Notes: cyclamen, sea salt, vanilla bean, rosewood
- All Natural 100% Eco Coconut + Soy Wax (Vegan)
- 8.82 oz
- We are Australian Made + Hand Poured soy candles
We love our Dictionary Meaning Candles! We think they are a little bit special and look super cool styled back with our Photography candles. So many meanings to choose from, making it the perfect gift.
Our Mid sized Amber Jar candles are made from recycled bottles to support sustainable living and matched with our signature custom raw wooden lid.
We use a eco-friendly, non-toxic cotton wicks to help you create your calming candle rituals.
Our Candles have 260g of creamy, pure and renewable soy + candle wax, blended with our own Australian made fine fragrances oils and enriched with essentials oils.